Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kicking the Can

I had to put down my anime so I could quickly rebut that last post! JK, JK!

(moving on.)

I was so torn on Sunday. On the one hand, I'm done with the Boston thing. How can I... communicate this?...



On the other hand, I probably like the Manning clan less than the Hilton brood. To wit:



I decided to feel the following: Can I be done with football now and look forward to glorious beautiful baseball?

Also, my apologies for not blawging about presidential politics, but I TA for a class about that. I don't want to work at home, if you catch my drift.

Just you wait till I get my RAM upgraded this weekend! Oh the Photoshopping to be had!

This was a highly ineffective post. My apologies. But you're not angry at me, you're angry at the Mannings. That's right.

No comments: