Thursday, January 31, 2008

Let Me Get Right to the Point Here



CLICK ON THIS TO SEE THE FULL SIZED VERSION!

Way to go, Paultards! That really took foot, i'm glad all of you gave so much money to America's next president.

And lastly, the race being slimmed down, I compiled the worst pictures I could find of our remaining candidates! Sure, Huckabee is missing, but so is Bill, since he seems to be running as well! Scarily, there aren't many bad pictures of presidential hopeful Mitt Romney. This might be because he is, in fact, a robot. The Olympic torch gaze of power will have to do. So, ladies and gents, one of these 4 people will be our next president:


In order from left to right:
"I am how old?"
"I am so tired someone else put this in my mouth and I haven't noticed"
"I AM EATING YOUR CHILDREN IN MY MIND!"
"O Great Earth! Error message: 10189 Troubleshoot?"

ONCE AGAIN, CLICK FOR A FULL SIZED VERSION

I can't wait for November!

No comments: